"I work with people who are ready to follow their own North Star, and want a little help in charting the course."
Location: Davis, California
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
What results have clients reported after working with you?
- Create a successful career while maintaining a rewarding personal life.
- Identify your own unique values and how they align or differ from a company's values.
- You will gain courage and strength as you move towards your goals.
- You will learn skills for reducing stress and having more fun while improving productivity.
What do clients say about working with you?
- The most valuable lesson I learned while working with Sandy Baker was prioritizing"
- "I feel the biggest benefit was getting me to think 'outside the box' "
- "You opened me up to a side of myself that I'd been missing and forgetting to nurture."
- "Sandy helped me to add structure to my life."
What are 5 strengths you have as a coach?
- "Just like going on a safari, going through life can be a whole lot easier with a guide. Sandy's style of coaching helped me to find and discover myself. She asked me, "What do you want?", and empowered me to find the answers." - Bob Gilbert, Systems Engineer
- "With Sandy Baker's help I was able to better able to evaluate both my client base and my personal time management skills. The increase I've found in my productivity and client relationships, as well as the reduction in stress levels ahs resulted in greater client approval as well as more personal job satisfaction." - Anne Blunden, Project Manager, Zero and Associates Mechanical Engineers
- "In coaching sessions Sandy presented alternative ways of thinking without coming across as preaching. She provided a way for me to come up with new ways of problem solving. I was shown how to look at things differently in a manner that seemed like I was doing it on my own rather than being coached." - Michael Azevedo, Quality Assurance Manager
What is your coaching philosophy?
- Challenge you to be your best
- Help to reveal your personality traits for their best fit in a job
- Show you how to lift limitations and expand the possibilities
- Non-judgmental and compassionate
- Motivating and fun
I believe that there is the perfect job out there for everyone. Each person has talents and strengths that will shine when working in the right environment. The trick is to find the company whose values closely align with your own. Through personality and skills assessments we can discover together your strengths and passions and then find that perfect fit.
What types of people do you typically coach?
What is your professional background?
- Engineers looking for rewarding careers and fulfilling personal lives.
- People who want more satisfaction in their career. Either they are looking for a new one, or they want to make their current one more enjoyable.
- Self-motivated, high-achievers who set goals, move towards them, and want someone to bounce ideas off of and help keep them on track.
- Individuals who feel like they are missing out on life and want to have more fun!
How can clients get started working with you as their coach?
- California State Registered Professional Engineer
- Coach-U Graduate
- Member of the International Coach Federation
- 18 years of experience in industry as a mechanical engineer
- Mentor for entry level engineers and managers
- Recruiter/Assessor for the hiring of engineers
You will then be directly contacted by the head of the coaching program to select the right coach for you.
- Order Online through our secure checkout: Click one of the Add to Cart buttons below
- Order by Phone: Call our ordering department toll free at 888-491-8833
Career Coaching Programs
What You Get
Add to Cart